We welcome visitors to our meetings where we discuss the month’s selection, enjoy a lively discussion, and socialize with treats. Look forward to seeing you there!
Our meetings take place on the third Tuesday of each month, September – May, @ 9:30 am in the Music Room (Or in a zoom meeting during lockdowns).
- Sept.21:The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson
- Oct.19: Hench by Natalie Zina
- Nov.16: The Splendid and the Vile by Erik Larson
- Dec.14: Lands of Lost Borders by Kate Harris
- Jan.18: Hum if You Don’t Know the Words by Bianca Marais
- Feb.15: The Paris Library by Janet Skeslien Charles
- March 15: Mud Lark by Laara Maiklem
- April 19: Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson
- May 17: My Mother’s Daughter by Perdita Felicien
Look forward to seeing you there!
Books are the blessed chloroform of the mind. Oswald Chambers